Five Reasons on Why You Should Look at Your Mercedes Benz’s Engine
When most people look into buying a Mercedes Benz, no matter the class, the focus tends to be on luxury, and additional features the car can provide. While Mercedes offers up a feast of those features in just about every single one of their models, there’s something more you should be taking notice of if you’re considering a Mercedes, or if you already have one: The engine. Let’s take a look at five reasons why you should be looking at the engine of your Mercedes Benz, and you’ll likely gain a new appreciation for what’s under the hood.
1. Power – Over the years, Mercedes has put out some of the most powerful engines luxury cars of any kind have ever seen. They are ultra-strong and designed to make the vehicles even more efficient, and of course, faster.
2. They are Hand-Built – Having hand-crafted engines was the philosophy of AMG and Mercedes Benz from the start, and it remains so today. That’s why the engines remain superior in quality. You won’t find machines putting them together, but actual people.
3. A Racing Engine in Your Car – For just about every class of the Benz, the engines are designed to work like race car engines within a luxury vehicle. Yes, that’s where all the power comes from. But it’s also built to last, and to outperform any other vehicle on the road when you really need it most.
4. They Change With Technology – Mercedes has never been ‘okay’ with resting on what they do, and the company is always looking to keep moving forward. That means their engines advance as technology advances. Take the 6.0 V12 Biturbo, for example, which is one of the first of its kind to offer liquid-to-air intercooler technology, while still capitalising on power, speed, and precision.
5. Responsiveness – Mercedes Benz engines are some of the most responsive on the market. From turbocharging to higher performance with less consumption, they are designed to work with you as you drive, no matter where you go, or what you use your Benz for. It’s worth a look under the hood to appreciate the power and dedication that went into your engine.